- Quality snow boots for babies
- Baby shoes first walking with support.
- Made out of the best quality smooth pink/lavender/white leather.
- The boots are lined with breathable 100% sheep natural wool.
- Wool will not perspire and keep the little feet dry and protected.
- Excellent orthopedic arch build into the sole of the boot.
- Flexible pink rubber sole.
- This is the softest boot you ever held in your hand.
- Totally waterproof, snowproof and perfect for any cold temperature and snow.
- Please Note: This style is wool lined so order one size up.
|Leslie, Colorado USA||2017-10-02 17:15:40|
One of the best snow boots that I bought for my child. They never soaked her feet, even once in a deep snow and rainy weather. Wore them daily for 5 months and they look great for all the torture they took. Wish was an option to attach an image here how good they look after constant wear. Those boots are 100% leather, warm lining inside and yes, they are waterproof. I will by that exact brand next year since they cannot compare to any other brand I had in the past. I only buy European shoes for my child since they are the best for their feet. I spent a bit more but my child is not pigeon toed or walking with pronated ankles. Good shoes = worth the money.
|Happy Mom from Nebraska||2013-12-15 00:05:19|
SUPPPERRRRRRRRRRR! That is what I wanted, real wool boots! Nothing like I was able to buy them locally since boots offered in Nordstroom are heavy bulky, smelly (yes, they smell) rubber shoes from China. I will not be paying $65 for horrible, miss-fitted shoes for my 2 years old. I want quality, orthopedic boots that child can walk in, have proper support and flexibility. This boot is everything and more. Simply beautiful and top quality. We will enjoy them entire winter. You have me as a regural client since you cannot buy such quality in any local store in Nebraska.
|Sonia C - Oregon, USA||2013-12-13 21:51:56|
Tested them in a wet, heavy snow we got here. My child was outside for over 3 hours where she was running, and playing in a snow. After she got home I purposely check her feet - they were dry and warm. This is what I call European made quality boots! Weightless, beautiful, warm and functional! They passed with flying colors. I will buy this brand again for next winter -
|Leslie from Ontario, CA||2012-08-30 16:26:49|
Superior boots for a child. My God they are soft like butter. The wool inside is like 3 inches thick and super warm. Fantastic easy on and off design. I love them! We will enjoy them this Winter for sure. Thank you for such wonderful boots. Very grateful - Leslie