- Red fairy slippers/canvas shoes for a baby girl.
- Baby shoes for new walkers with ortho support.
- Close with a side ajustable clip. Easy on and off style.
- Made out of red canvas material and decorated with adorable fairy.
- Orthopedic arch with support build into the innersole of the slipper.
- Breathable, leather innersole for proper support.
- Flexible beige rubber sole with superior traction.
Good arch orthopedic slippers
Heel support toddler with arch house shoes
|Larisa N. Palo Alto, US||2013-01-22 23:34:01|
Orthopedic walkers for my baby! Thank you, thank you! This is exactly what I wanted - European house slippers with arch support. It is next to impossible to buy such shoes for a child locally. My daughter learned how to stand, take steps in those shoes. She runs in them now and I see how nicely they support her little feet. My pediatician told me to buy her soft shoes but I do not agree with that. In Europe we buy orthopedic, high supportive shoes for kids and no one displays feet problems like local kids in USA. I will stick with European shoes for my daughter.
|Nancy - N.Dakota,US||2012-10-21 21:44:28|
Excellent support and quality....very pleased with them!
|Kristin from Texas||2012-03-02 15:27:32|
Those are truly orthopedic slippers for little one! They well made and they have truly leather orthopedic bump inside them! Amazing quality! I never bought this brand before but it is my favorite one so far. My daughters feet are never wet or smell, she wears them all day long in a house and then in daycare. They are her favorite ones. The clip on that shoe is easy to close. I also bought a shoe from Kornecki brand and they superb as well.