- Women posture shoes from Europe
- Comfortable, dressy casual quality shoes.
- Quality comfort women shoes from Europe
- Fashionable European comfort shoes for daily wear.
- Made in Poland by Gina Piacci by Eksbut.
- Made out of salomon smooth leather.
- Decorated with a solomon/brown/burgundy leather braids on the front of the style.
- Fantastic beige leather soles added for durability and comfort.
- Hand made to guarantee comfort and perfect fit.
- Heel height: 2.5 in/6.25 cm.
- Easy on and off style.
- Fantastic accessory to casual wardrobe.
- Total comfort and durability all in one.
Fashionable European comfort shoes for daily wear.
Low heel natural leather shoes for adults
|Angie - Chicago IL||2014-10-01 13:03:42|
Great deal on those! I got a link via facebook from my friend who buys shoes for kids from that store for years. I wanted comfy lower heel for myslef since shoes of such quality are impossible to buy in USA, even in dept stores. All they sell there is shoes from China that smell and fall apart after few months. They cost far more then those and have zero quality. Ordered them in size 40/US 9 and they are so well made. My God - I immediately got a black one after I tried them on. Soft, well made and perfectly manufactured inside. Just like all the European shoes that I brought form Europe 13 years ago. Still have them still wear them. Once you try quality you will never buy crap again. Give them a try you will be blow away with quality, comfort and durability.
I like those shoes a lot. Beautiful box, package and the shoes to die for! Perfectly made with comfortable heel and they really make any outfit pop. I am in my 40's and I wanted quality European made shoe for myself for the longest time. Nemain Marcus sells shoes of that quality for $400 plus (so yes, they are affordable for many of us working moms). Got those and I could not more be pleased. They look like expensive shoes but the beauty is comfort of those shoes and design. I wore them so far 9 times to work and by far they are my favorite shoes.
|Stacy from DC||2014-06-27 21:51:13|
Ordered them on Sunday and just got them today. Actually, those are really nice and comfy shoes. Color on them is great since it is a cross between orange, salomon, rose (not pink) - hard to describe however, they amazingly look great with black suit, white and any beige color. I wore them to work today and I got many complements on them. They are solidly made and the heel is not crazy high. I need to break them in first so they will expand a bit but I normally wear size 39 and they fit great. Very pleased with them and I tempted to buy brown ones since I need quality shoes to work that are actually comfy.