- Boots to correct pigeon toes in kids.
- Deformed feet best orthopedic boots toddlers.
- Boots feature high ankle support, heel support and best orthopedic arch.
- They stabilize kids feet when walking, standing and running.
- Over time the ankle will begun to align and pigeon toe improves, and aligns the foot to correct position.
- The muscles, joints will align in correct position by wearing those supportive shoes.
- Pigeon toes are result of wearing low quality shoes only.
- Make sure that you do not rotate them between low quality and high quality ones.
- Made out of combination of fuchsia-pink patent leather and decorated with flowers.
- Closes with a side velcro.
- Excellent orthopedic arch support.
- Breathable leather innersoles that will assure dry feet.
- Flexible burgundy rubber sole.
- Perfect fashion boot for child with proper support.
Deformed feet best orthopedic boots toddlers
Boots that stabilize kids feet when walking, standing and running.
|Ed from WA||2015-08-13 22:13:04|
Closed toe style, light, quality and great support. Perfect for a Fall season. Adorable color and style. My wife was even impressed where I got them. Boots have great support, flexibility, heel support as needed. I have been a client for 2 years now and those shoes TRANSFORMED my girls foot completely. No pigeon toes, no collapsed ankles - fixed. Honesty we have the worst shoes here in USA for kids, I never knew that but comparing to European shoes is like day and night.