- Slippers for a child with good arch
- House shoes for a baby talking first steps.
- Made out of blue/pink canvas material featuring a kite.
- Close with a fully adjustable clip that will stabilize child's foot.
- Excellent orthopedic leather antibacterial innersoles with great arch support.
- Flexible blue breathable air ventilation rubber sole.
- Slippers/canvas shoe could be worn inside the house, daycare or in a sunny weather.
- They could be worn with or without socks.
- Those slippers/canvas shoes are recommended by every pediatrician in Europe!
Slippers for a child with good arch
Good arch kids slippers for daycare
|Barb D. Chicago,IL||2013-08-02 15:27:31|
Great quality...I got them as an extra to wear in the house and they are truly fantastic little walkers. Great arch, support - love that clip on the site - keeps those little shoes on!
|Anna C. Justice, IL||2013-07-22 21:07:49|
Great! Supportive, well made and my baby walks in them all day long. We use them indoors as well as outside since it is Summer. Her little feet are supported (in the back of the heel) that is important that her ankles do not collapse. I just don't understand why parents place soft shoes on their kids that it is not supportive nor orthopedic. Later kids walks with collapsed ankles - I see that all the time when we are in the part or at the play group. Strange really....
|Sandra from Victoria, AU||2012-03-02 15:28:15|
Hello from Aussie land! I just want to write a quick review on those wonderful slippers that my baby just LOVES! They are adorable and they offer excellent support for little feet. We are in a Summer season now and she wears them all the time. Her feet are always dry and comfortable. We also got wonderful leather sandals from you and they are superb as well. I truly appreciate quick ship to Victoria. My next door neighbor buys shoes from you guys for 5 years now and she had the best things to say about the shoes you sell and service you offer. I am surly be one of your best customers from Australia. Thank you and God Bless. Sandra