- Orthopedic slippers/canvas shoes for boy.
- House shoes for toddler with weak ankles
- Canvas orthopedic baby shoes for boys.
- Made out blue/plead canvas material with gray line.
- Close with a side ajustable buckle that will stabilize child's foot.
- Excellent leather orthopedic innersole with great arch support.
- Flexible gray rubber soles.
- Slippers/canvas shoes could be worn inside the home, daycare or outside in a sunny weather.
- They could be worn with or without socks.
- Those slippers/canvas shoes are recommended by every pediatrician in Europe.
Orthopedic canvas shoes for boy.
House shoes for toddler with weak ankles
|Tatiana from IL||2014-02-19 23:47:22|
Those have been great for my son! Wore them non stop entire 5 months and he still wears them. The did not wore off - true Euro quality. Flexible sole, great support and that clip is a great idea. You can stabilize foot with that so by that they needed support for a child's foot.