1. Trace you baby's foot on sheet of paper with a pencil.
2. Measure traced copy with a ruler from the biggest toe to the heel.
3. DO NOT add anything extra to measurement. (we always add 1/2 inch of growing room to any size)
3. Provide us with measurement in centimeter or inches.
4. Contact us - info(at)kingashoes(dot)com indicating what type of shoes you like (shoes, boots, sandals, slippers).
5. Tell us if your baby has wide (chubby feet with high instep), regural or very narrow (petite feet).
6. We will reply within 1 hour with your child's correct size or links to the best type of shoes for your child.
7. We have size chart provided on the site as well.
8. Please DO NOT email us scanned copies of child's feet since size will never be correct as each printer is aligned differently.
Proper way to measure kids feet so they fit well
The best way to measure kids feet step by step directions