- Supportive house shoes for a toddler.
- Best house shoes to learn how to stand.
- Made out of pink breathable velvet/canvas material.
- Closes with a side clip that secures slippers.
- Orthopedic arch with breathable innersoles.
- Orthopedic bubbles promoting blood circulation of little feet.
- Flexible pink rubber soles with traction.
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor wear as a house slipper, canvas shoe and sandal.
- Those slippers are recommended by every pediatrician in Europe.
Supportive house shoes for a toddler
Orthopedic arch with breathable innersoles.
|P.J. - Palm Beach - FL||2013-01-11 09:43:06|
Cute and comfortable little walkers....great arch support as expected. They stay on little feet and they are supportive. Wonderful shoes, definitely will buy next pair in a few months.
|Lindy M. from WI||2012-03-12 02:41:45|
LOVE them! Well made and total quality. Great arch, fit and comfort. 10 stars.
|Monika Mount Prospect IL||2012-02-27 22:29:19|
This is our 5th pair and I am about to buy 6th one! Those slippers wear fantastic and we wear them all year long. Even in the summer months outside as a canvas shoe. They are truly the best for small developing feet. They support and stabilize the foot nicely so my baby's feet are well protected. Excellent arch support is present and they never wear off. I pass all the grown out sizes to my cousin who has a little girl and she wears them now. Superior quality slippers. Thanks, Monika