- Orthopedic house shoes for a child
- Ankle support best toddler slippers
- Made out of fuschia breathable canvas material.
- Closes with a side velcro.
- Orthopedic arch with breathable innersoles.
- Orthopedic bubbles promoting blood circulation into little feet.
- Flexible fuschia rubber soles with traction.
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor wear as a house slipper or canvas shoe.
- Those slippers are recommended by every pediatrician in Europe.
Ankle support best toddler slippers
Soft sole baby slippers with arches
|Milena from Chicago||2014-10-01 13:03:52|
European quality at its best! Once you try quality you will never go back to crap! Shoes in USA for kids are among the worst quality ones you can buy since they are all made in China, non supportive, none-orthopedic and YES, they deform kids feet. I tell that to all my friends who refuse to listen and keep destroying their kids feet. Buy quality shoe and you will see a difference instantly. However, price is the key, cheaper the better. Well, so you have results later. Those little slippers are wonderful like every shoe I bought for you! Thanks,
|Laurie H.||2014-06-16 17:12:56|
I bought these Polish slippers for my granddaughter as a Christmas present. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and fit. The construction is more stable than your typical slipper...very solid sole and construction overall. I highly recommend and will definitely not hesitate to purchase again in the future. European is always European!
|Keri D - Texas||2012-05-19 00:49:39|
Excellent little walkers for my baby. She learned to walk in those shoes and they amazing. I never seen such shoes locally so I decided to give them a try. They have proper ankle support, arch support and they very breathable. I will be buying leather walkers today since it seems to me that European shoes are the best for kids and you can't go wrong with any of them. Very happy with those......