- Pigeon toed walking boots for a child
- Blue waterproof snow boots lined with wool for comfort and durability for a child.
- Snow boots for a boy with warm wool inside
- Accented with a gray squares.
- Waterproof and snow proof winter boots.
- Orthopedic arch added to innersole sole of the boot.
- The boots are lined with waterproof lining and wool for warmth.
- Black/gray rubber sole with superior traction.
- Try them in deep snow - you will be amazed how well they perform.
- Snow boot cannot not have to be heavy rubber one to be waterproof.
- They are just too heavy for a child and over time deform their body gait.
- Later you notice child ends as pigeon toed. It is caused by heavy boots.
- Snorel, Bugs and even UGS are junk snow boots.
- UGS are not heavy but they collapse kids ankles.
- Snow boots have to be light with good soles for traction.
Snow boots for a boy with warm wool inside
Totally waterproof and snow proof winter boots
|Lana - Northbrook, IL||2014-01-19 00:04:41|
I bought those way in November and they are quality snow boots. Tested so well for us in cold weather, snow, salt etc. I just wash them under a sink with water and soap and they come back to life. I will buy another pair next winter and those will be passed to our little cousin here.