- Pigeoned toes best snow boots for a child
- Snow boots for a boy with proper ortho support
- You will love how durable and well made they are.
- Kids in Europe wear only such boots for foot benefit and healthy foot development.
- They have it all arches, ankle support heel support for weak pronated ankles.
- They are best for snow and cold winter as they lined with gortex and wool.
- Child feet will never perspire in them or get wet.
- They have special soles to absorb sweat from kids feet.
- Even if they wear them in school their feet will never be not comfy.
- They are light in weight as well.
- Investing in good shoes for a child is like investing in good posture, feet and overall body health
- Posture and feet could be formed as child is growing, not once an adult.
- Consequences of wearing cheap shoes as child are severe - pronation, pigeon toes, collapsed feet
- It is all caused by low quality shoes - so we Europeans never buy junk shoes for our kids.
- We grew up on quality shoes even back in 1980 local communistic government owned factories and shoes produced for kids were supportive. (they were ugly but supportive)
- Reason for that was we had public healthcare so even every child in Europe had deformed feet from cheap shoes how much would that cost entire nation?
- So ugly, plain shoes were produced but they did the job and we all wore them back in 1970 and 1980.
- So even communists knew that child cannot walk around in garbage shoes -since they destroy kids feet completely
Snow boots for a boy with wide feet.
Sheep wool leather boots for a child
Best snow boots that I ever bought for my son, period. As they look on the picture they are exactly as shown - top quality, light, wool amazing and my son loves them. Thanks,