- Biomechanical soled shoes for a toddler in rose color.
- Excellent orthopedic arch support, soft and best quality.
- Right ankle turning in toddler fix shoes.
- The shoes feature flexible, anatomic sole that was designed in Biomechanical Institute of Valencia.
- This sole is just anatomic perfection for a small child that learns to stand walk and take first steps.
- Made in Spain.
- Beige smooth leather decorated with a flowers and ladybugs
- Closes with a side velcro.
- Excellent orthopedic arch and antibacterial innersoles.
- Flexible navy rubber sole.
- Adorable little walkers for a baby girl
- Please Note: the sole on this model runs small so order size up.
Excellent orthopedic arch support, soft and best quality.
The shoes feature flexible, anatomic sole
Phenomenal shoes for a baby...thanks for recommending them for us. We went up a size on them and they just lovely. Baby took off in them the minute we placed them on her feet. I am just shocked how well she walks in them. Those shoes have excellent arch support, heel support and they make her stable walking. We made zero progress with Stride Rite shoes we got her - they are like garbage compare to those shoes. Made in China so zero expectations there. We will continue buy shoes from you since they made a world of difference for our child and how she walks now. We want her feet to develop well so she has no issues in the adulthood. Worth the money...Europeans know what they producing for sure.