Foot Pronation and its effects on human body
Check out this VIDEO showing in detail how pronation effect the body, feet, posture and knees.
Watch the VIDEO about importance of good shoes for kids. (Biogateo is just one brand we carry but orthopedic requirements of every European made brand are the same).
- All foot problems can be prevented when child wears only
appropriate supportive shoes from baby to adulthood.
- Quality shoes offer appropriate orthopedic support, ankle support, heel support
and they shape feet correctly.
- Feet carry entire body therefore, if they
are deformed or
pronated entire posture will cause to shift.
- That is why we advise to every parent to put only quality shoes on
their children and not to rotate between low quality not orthopedic ones.
- Remember, whatever
shoe lines up the foot the cheap one destroys the line-up therefore
avoid cheap none supportive shoes in general.
- Avoid local (made in China) none-supportive shoes in general - they are the ones causing flat feet, ankle pronation and pigeon toes since they do not provide any support.
- It is best to buy 2 pairs
of quality shoes per season then (6-7 months of wear) then 10 pairs of poorly made ones.