- Ankle pronation best kids boots
- Gray and yellow snow boots for a boy with best support.
- Shoes that support ankles in kids.
- Waterproof and quality.
- Made out of gray natural smooth leather with yellow accent.
- They slide easily on foot and close with a triple velcro.
- Totally waterproof and snow proof winter boots.
- Orthopedic arch with support build into the innersole sole of the boot.
- The boots are lined with wool and that keeps the foot warm and prevents sweating.
- Flexible black rubber sole with superior traction.
- Please Note: Please add one size up since those boots run small.
Ankle pronation best kids boots
Orthopedic arch with support build into the sole
Great snow boots - my son will enjoy them this winter. In Wisconsin we get so much snow so warm, waterproof quality boots is a must. I have been a clients since 2006 and European shoes are simply the best! Once you try them you never buy Chinese crap again. My son's feet are straight and he is not pigeon toed or has any feet issues. That is simply to quality shoes he always had as a baby and now as a teen.
|Tamara - Washington DC||2014-01-19 00:07:34|
Nice wool, warm and well made snow boots. Not so heavy, bulky but just right. My son wears them to school and outside everyday and his feet are always warm and dry. There is natural wool inside not a cold Gortex. You cannot compare them to Primigi or Naturino (had them both in a past) and those are like from higher shelf. Quality all the way, pricey but that is what you pay in Europe for quality. Shoes are expensive there as well but for a reason.