- Fashionable and warm at the same time slippers for infants.
- Made in France.
- Made out of olive/beige boiled wool decorated with football.
- Close with a side velcro.
- Excellent orthopedic arch support build into sole of the slippers.
- Breathable innersoles that will assure dry feet.
- Flexible gray rubber sole.
- Please Note: this style runs small so order size up.
Fashionable and warm at the same time slippers for babies
Excellent orthopedic arch support build into sole house shoes
|Renata C - Chicago, IL||2013-09-10 16:32:43|
French made little slippers - they fit small I say because I normally would buy size 22/US 6.5 but I bought size 23/US 7 and they are OK with some growing room in them. Great support, quality and fit. I had Bopy slippers last year with bears on them and they were so durable that I could not believe that my son wore them non-stop entire 8 months. No holes, no tears, no velcro rips - nothing. We gave them to my cousin baby and he wears them now. Quality is quality - no substitutes.
|Jeannie from CT||2012-09-21 18:26:21|
Great slippers and very cute. My 2 years goes through slippers like water no matter how well they are made. I love these because of the sturdy rubber soles for our wood floors. They seem very well made too.