- Special boots for foot problems in kids
- Yes, even snow boots for kids in Europe are orthopedic.
- The reason is they form kids feet so they have to be only quality.
- They are light in weight and that is important since heavy rubber boots we see kids wear in a winter are not good for their feet at all.
- Heavy rubber boots like Bugs, Sorrel and other crap they bring from China will destroy your kids posture.
- They shift legs inwards due to being that heavy so over time child will be pigeon toed.
- Warm snow boots for kids with good arch
- Purple snow boots for a girl with waterproof fleece inside.
- Made out of lavender natural leather.
- Decorated with a purple suede accent and buckle.
- Side zipper for an easy fit.
- Totally waterproof and snow proof boots for this Winter season.
- Orthopedic arch with added into the sole of the boot.
- Super boots for snow and fashionable.
Warm snow boots for kids with good arch
Purple fashion snow boots for kids
|Nancy - Hinsdale, IL||2013-12-07 23:02:20|
Just bought them in Hinsdale store and those Euro boots match my kid coat perfectly. Easy on and off style and warm inside with wool. The weather was so cold today that it was a perfect time to transition to those super comfy boots. I only buy shoes in that shop since my daughter was a baby and they wear great. They only sell quality shoes there - no cheap imports from China! I could tell from my kids feet and experience that shoes do shape kids feet and it is important to buy only quality shoes for children. It seems that many of my friends do not share my opinion and I see their kids have pigeon toes and collapsed ankles. They tell me it is normal and kid will grow out of it - sorry how do you grow out of pigeon toes? That stupidity is beyond me!