- Ankle support best house slippers
- Weak ankles best house shoes for toddler.
- Made out of gray canvas material featuring a race car.
- Close with a fully adjustable velcro that will stabilize child's foot.
- Excellent orthopedic leather antibacterial innersoles with great arch support.
- Flexible gray breathable air ventilation rubber sole.
- Slippers shoe could be worn inside the house, daycare or in a sunny weather.
- Those slippers are recommended by every pediatrician in Europe!
Ankle support best house slippers
Pediatrician recommened house shoes for kids
|Patrycja- happy mom||2014-02-12 22:48:19|
Very light and flexible. I like the support and quality of them. Nothing better then Euro made shoe for a child since they form their feet in a correct way. I remember we wore them as children in Europe back in the 80's but they were mostly with laces.
|Tina J - Memphis||2014-01-31 00:48:38|
I love those little walkers on my son. He wears them everyday in the house and he did not slip even once. He runs in them all day long. I like the design of them and fit. Inside leather arch support and high back support as need for little feet. I remember we wore such shoes in Europe as children but in USA you cannot find such shoes for kids. All of them are cheaply made out of cheap leather, heavy bulky and they smell. This is why kids have such deformed feet here - it is from the cheap shoes, nothing else. This is why I keep buying European shoes for them since they are the best. My kids feet are perfect and none of them is pigeon toed or have prolonged feet.
|Lana D - Brooklyn, NY||2013-12-26 23:53:25|
Just perfect slipper for a child. Superior for chubby foot. Easy velcro on and off and color is great (does not show dirt). Inside excellent arch support - that is what we expect from European slippers. Thank you for being the only store who offers a true European made product and top quality. Most of the on-line stores does now even know what orthopedic shoe is......idiots....literally. It was my third order and all the shoes were orthopedic and quality as described. Thank you - be back for Spring shoes very soon.